Data protection information for shareholders
We are informing you about the use of your personal data through this data protection declaration.
Details of the responsible person
Phone: +49 5235 / 966 - 100
Data protection officer:
Phone: +49 5232 / 696555 - 8
Use of your data
We store and process personal data on the basis of the following legal principles:
- Article 6 para. 1 lit. a of the German DSGVO [General Data Protection Regulation]: for the processing of personal data with the approval of the person concerned.
- Article 6 para. 1 lit. b of the German DSGVO: for the required processing of personal data to fulfil a contract with the person concerned and to carry out the corresponding precontractual measures.
- Article 6 para. 1 lit. c of the German DSGVO: for the required processing of personal data to fulfil a personal obligation that we are subject to in accordance with the applicable law of the EU as the case may be or in accordance with the applicable law of a country in which the DSGVO is wholly or partially applicable, as the case may be.
- Article 6 para. 1 lit. f of the German DSGVO: for the required processing of personal data so as to preserve the justified interests of ourselves or of third parties as long as the basic freedoms and basic rights and interests of the person concerned do not prevail. Justified interests are in particular our business interest in being able to provide a Website, information security, the enforcing of our legal claims and compliance with additional regulations
DATA PRIVACY INFORMATION FOR SHAREHOLDERS
Delignit AG processes personal data to make it possible for its shareholders to take part in the annual general meeting of shareholders and to exercise their rights within the scope of the annual general meeting. The legal basis for this processing is Article Art. 6 para. 1 clause 1 lit. c of the German DSGVO.
This includes only that personal data that is required to execute the commissioned service. The service providers process this data solely to the instructions of the client.
Personal data is made available to the shareholders and their representatives within the scope of the legal stipulations in connection with the annual general meeting of shareholders via the directory of subscribers. The personal data is stored and subsequently deleted within the scope of the legal obligations.
Categories of recipients
In the course of providing the service for special areas service companies that have been severally obligated to maintain confidentiality and data security, whereby the possibility of access to personal data cannot be excluded.
These categories of recipients are:
- processors that we make use of (Article 28 of the German DSGVO) and especially in the areas of IT services, taxes, logistics, printing services and the running of the annual general meeting of shareholders, who process your data in accordance with our instructions
- public facilities and institutions (tax authorities) if we are subject to a legal of official obligation
- other facilities for which you have given us approval to pass on data to them
Any passing on of data to other authorities is done solely if there are laws or regulations that take priority.
You have at all times the right to be given information as to whether we store personal data concerning you and, if so, on (a) the purposes of the processing; (b) the categories of personal data that are being processed; (c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom this personal data has been or will be revealed, especially concerning recipients in third party countries or international organisations; (d) the planned length of time for which the personal data is stored and also the criteria for setting this period of time, as applicable; (e) the existence of rights to correction, deletion, restriction of the processing by the responsible persons or a right of protest against this processing; (f) the existence of a right to complain to supervisory authorities; (g) all available information on the origin of the data; and (h) concerning any automated decision making (including profiling) and meaningful information concerning the logic involved and the extent and the desired effects for you.
You have in addition the right to correct inaccurate or incorrect personal data and - with due regard for the purposes of the processing, the completion of incomplete personal data - also by means of an additional explanation.
In addition, you have the right to have your personal data deleted if this data (a) is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; (b) you have revoked your assent and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (c) you exercise your right of protest against processing to secure our justified interests (see below) and from our side there are no justified reasons for the processing that take priority; or (d) it is being processed unlawfully.
Restriction of processing (blocking):
In addition, you have the right to restrict the processing (blocking) if (a) you dispute the accuracy of the personal data for a period that time that permits us to check the correctness and accuracy of the personal data; (b) the processing is illegal and you request a restriction of the usage instead of deletion; (c) the data is not needed any longer for the purposes of the processing , but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (d)you exercise your right of protest against processing to secure our justified interests (see below) until it has been established whether these justified reasons outweigh yours.
Revocation of your assent:
You have the right to revoke your assent at any with effect for the future.
Protest against processing to preserve our justified interests:
In addition, you have a right of protest against the processing to secure our justified interests for reasons arising from your particular situation. However, we can continue the processing in this case as well if there are urgent reasons requiring protection that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or if it serves for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to complain:
Lastly, you also have the right to contact our data protection officer at any time if you have any questions or if there are other matters concerning data protection, the contact information for this person is given above, and/or to send in a complaint to the relevant supervisory authorities.